Date: November 1-9
We will be serving at Los Pinos Nuevos Seminary in Santa Clara, Cuba doing basic construction, working/harvesting at the seminary farm, visiting local churches in the evenings, and best of all, engaging in fellowship with the staff, students, children of the local neighborhoods.
Join us to support the growing Christian churches in Cuba. Less than 8% of the country is considered Christian since Cuba is a communist country and officially atheistic, but despite economic hardships and political oppression, Cuba is growing spiritually. God is touching this country and we are excited to return to serve our Cuban brothers and sisters!
- Dates: November 1–9, 2018
- Estimated Cost: $2,000
- Application with initial deposit of $25 due
- Minimum age is 20 years old.
- Willingness to operate out of your comfort zone.
- Willingness to serve in hot/humid conditions and do manual labor.
- Willingness to experience cold showers, to sleep in rooms with three or four other people, and potentially use bunk beds.
- Physically able to walk extended distances.
- Motivated and adaptable to any given situation; able to go with the flow.
- Spanish speaking is a plus, but not mandatory.
- Space is limited. All interested participants will be interviewed.
To join this trip or get more information on upcoming deadlines and meetings, contact .